Paying by Debit or Credit Card? What to Know
Paying with credit/debit cards
Use these 3 easy steps for a successful and simple transaction!
- Enter the card details correctly!
- The billing address you enter must match what the card issuer has on file! To prevent fraud, we can only send your order to the billing address. If the billing address (where your statement goes) entered is wrong, the card will be declined and value of the transaction will be tied up your credit /debit card issuer for a up to 3 working days before being credited to your account.
- Check your balance and make sure you've got enough funds for the transaction!
DECLINED CARD TRANSACTIONS:
Even if a transaction is declined, by law, the banks involved will tie up your money for 3 working days. After that, the banks credit it back to your account. Please donít worry! This is temporary and will be credited to your account within 3 business days.
How to Know The Transaction Was Declined
No order confirmation e-mail. You will not receive an order confirmation e-mail because the transaction result will be clearly displayed on your screen after the system processes your card. Please re-attempt your order with a different card or double check your details.
- No order number. When a transaction is completed, you will immediately receive an order number on your computer screen. No order number usually means that the transaction didn't go through.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the order right away.
- The site will display a message giving you your order number as well as what to expect with your order.
- Once we ship the order, you'll get a tracking # from the carrier.